
We had a GREAT long weekend. A lot going on here at the ZoBell home. Jordan and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary, I turned 29, and my sisters and mom came for a girls weekend. We do one every year and this year everyone wanted to come to Arizona. I don't know why :) It's only been in the 70's down here. Our weekend consisted of shopping, sewing, and eating lots of good food. We managed to make the living room looked like a sweat shop with three sewing machines set up and material scattered all over. We made a really cute scrapy pillow and a few other things but that was our main project. I'm excited about two new resturants we visitied. Vito's a pizza place and Joe's Farm Grill, both were tasty. Nothing better than having family come and visit. Wish they could have stayed a few more days.
4 comments:
I LOVE the pillows. I think since it snowed outside..I'll have to make one too. That looks like so much fun. I would KILL to have all my sister-in-laws come for the weekend. Looks like you had an awesome b-day! I'll have to call you soon. Miss you lots.
looks like fun. I'll be honest I'm always slightly jealous when you guys do the fun sisters vacations it always sounds so fun and since I only have one sister and no chance of getting sister in laws our group seems so small compared to yours! Glad you had a happy birthday too!
I am glad you had so much fun! Family visits are always too short :( Cute pillows and happy birthday!
You have such a great family, cute girls!! And those pillows...I want them!!! Whenever I visit your blog I see another fabulous creation that I must have. I really need to learn to sew. Cute stuff!
Post a Comment