I decided I was finally going to make this kimono for Finn,
I've had the material since before he was born. So on Saturday I
let my house go and sewed my little heart out. My plans were
to make Jet a shirt as well but that didn't happen.
Although, I think I'm going to try and get that done
this week. I was pleased with how it turned
out, I love the prints I chose.
Finn just looks so hansome in it.
3 comments:
I love it. It is nice sometimes to let your house go and sew away. Can't wait to see Jet's shirt.
my Dad is doing GREAT! He should go home tomorrow. Thanks for calling. You're great!
Looks great Bess! So massive cute on Finn.
I saw your name on Courntys blog and sure enough it was you. You prob forgot who i am from USU. It is always so fun to see what people are up to. Your kids are so beautiful! Hope things are going well. Hayley
Post a Comment