Monday, April 19, 2010

Moab 2010



We just purchased our second car and a thule bike rack that fits Jordan and Jet's bike.


Jet fasinated with the adult mountain bikers, while watching a mountain bike clip.






Bessie and the boys at the sand pit.







Some of the biking group on the Blue Dot trail.



Jordan with his Yeti, his pride and joy.



Jordan proposed to me here 5 years ago

and here we are now, two kids and one on the way. JK




Jet being a little poser. We got a laugh out of this one.




Stopped in Flagstaff on our way. Jet's potty training, hence the undies.


6 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous pics Bess!!! You all look like you had a great time. The JK at the end of your family picture made my heart stop just for a tinsy bit. :)

Skye O. said...

Moab looked like so much fun. You are such a good mommy to slide down the sand with your boys.

& I didn't know that is where Jordan proposed. Did I miss that story or am I just losing my mind...since I'm getting so old.

Katy said...

Your family is so cute Bessie! This brought back memories of our Moab trip. Fun:)

sunnydan said...

Wow you guys look awesome. Nice vacation too. It took me a minute to realize what JK stands for, I was about to congratulate!

Suzi said...

Ooops that was me not Dan.

Mandy said...

I love the tiny bike on top of your car...so cute!