Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wintery Wonderland




We finally got our tree up..... I've been going back and forth between a fresh tree (which usually i prefer by far) and a white fake one. I saw some online and they looked so great with the white tree which offset nice against colored ornaments. Finally we decided we'd get the white one and in the future we could do either or both. I was pretty excited about it. I decided i wanted to change up my tree a bit for something different and went with red this year. I had a hassel getting the lights on but finally we got it all up and glowing. I love the atomosphere that a christmas tree brings to a room. I get alittle feeling of snow down here in AZ with this white tree , i've been missing the snow this year. Merry Christmas!

No comments: