Monday, April 5, 2010

FuN TiMEs!!

We had such an enjoyable Easter weekend. Of course feeling spiritually uplifted from conference was the highlight. I made cinnamon rolls from scratch which is a must in our home during conference. We also enjoyed Easter candy from family, and the usual dying easter eggs. Hope you all had as good of an Easter as we did.










4 comments:

Skye O. said...

Oh My...I can't get over how much Jet is YOU!!! Cute boys!!!! It was a great weekend wasn't it?

Suzi said...

Oh your eggs turned out really great. Ours were a mess. I loved conference too, every time I feel like it was the best conference ever. I keep forgetting to tell you that Maysa put your toy fridge magnet in our cooler on New years eve when we were at your house. We took it home and still keeping it safe for you. We gottta get together again!

Holly said...

I love that Jet's whole hand is dyed green! haha! So cute!

Errol and Lorraine said...

Loved the pictures of all of you. tears came as I saw Your little family. It just seems like a few years ago Jordan the little fat baby was swinging on our swing. Very nice. Truly loved it.